Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

Launch angle be damned... a single is a single!

... and NOW it's a 1 run game with Turang on 2nd! 

C'mon.. one more. Put the pressure back on the Padres!

.

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, HarveysWBs said:

Get that RBI monkey off his back!

I think it was a Gorilla by now... but glad he carries it no longer! 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, Fear The Chorizo said:

Make the padres exhaust everyone but the guy watching his wife bless him with a kid

Hopefully she has a 48 hour child birth.

Posted
Just now, yourout said:

Mitchell cant hit here.

I think you're right... but I don't know. 

I've had zero confidence in him all year and I've regularly been proven wrong. So I'm going to have zero confidence in him. 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, yourout said:

Mitchell cant hit here.

Turang blooped one maybe Mitchell can too.

As he swings at a ball in the dirt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...