Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

So if Turang doesn’t come through here, Chourios’ baserunning mistake cost a run. 

Just so many little things we are not doing well like we normally do this series. 

  • Like 4
Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

 

Post season RBI for players 22 yo and younger. 

Rank Player Team(s) Postseason RBIs Playoff Games
1 Andruw Jones Atlanta Braves 17 45
2 Jackson Chourio Milwaukee Brewers 17 16

Wow... 

Kinda nice we got this kid for 8 more years!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

.

Posted
1 minute ago, CheezWizHed said:

 

Post season RBI for players 22 yo and younger. 

Rank Player Team(s) Postseason RBIs Playoff Games
1 Andruw Jones Atlanta Braves 17 45
2 Jackson Chourio Milwaukee Brewers 17 16

The disparity in playoff games is insane.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

No... I wonder if this was what it was like watching Yount and Molly? I can only go back and see the box scores, but they were crushing it in the WS....

And hate to complain, but the ONE nitpicking is he should have been at 3B there. 

Lets see Brice come through. Just slap it to left!

I was only 5 in “82, but listening to and going to games in the mid to late 80’s, they were both quite clutch.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, MoreTrife said:

I despise the Padre pitching changes. Like so flippant. Miller for 2-3 innings I guess.

Hope that baby cried all night 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 3
Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

Damn, was hoping Turang would face Rodriguez.

They have been very intentional about making him bat against lefties.  Probably more than any other Brewer LHB.

  • Like 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, MoreTrife said:

I despise the Padre pitching changes. Like so flippant. Miller for 2-3 innings I guess.

I imagine we'll be emptying our pen out as well soon enough(Gasser has been huge though).


I don't care who the start WOULD be for Gm5. Lets get him another Game 1 start.... 

.

Posted
Just now, Bulldogboy said:

Chourio definitely should have been at third. Possibly cost us a run. Brutal mistake. 

When did he have an opportunity to get to third?

Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

They have been very intentional about making him bat against lefties.  Probably more than any other Brewer LHB.

Yep part of the reason he looks so bad. Swear half his ABs have been against Matsui who dominates LHB.

Posted
1 minute ago, Bulldogboy said:

Chourio definitely should have been at third. Possibly cost us a run. Brutal mistake. 

I mean, realistically he should have been at 2B, but once he was at 2B and he was watching the ball... might as well go 3 then. 

  • Love 1

.

Posted
Just now, MoreTrife said:

I despise the Padre pitching changes. Like so flippant. Miller for 2-3 innings I guess.

If thats the plan, I think it's a big mistake.  He's great, but coming off 40 pitches sunday when he clearly lost control as he tired, cross country flight, then watched his kid get born yesterday...asking him for a multi inning appearance and not acting like extra innings could happen is too much

Posted
Just now, RobertCrawley said:

When did he have an opportunity to get to third?

On the Yelich single. He was well near 2nd when it dropped. 

It may be asking a bit much... but, he could have been there. 

  • Like 1

.

Posted
Just now, RobertCrawley said:

When did he have an opportunity to get to third?

He was running on Yelich hit. He should have not even looked back because he wasn't getting back

  • Like 1
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, RobertCrawley said:

When did he have an opportunity to get to third?

Ummm, on Yelich's base hit to right.  No need to pull up near 2B, if that ball is caught, he's meat anyway.  He should have been chugging into 3B on that hit.

  • Like 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...