Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
2 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

He's not batting well, but I like his glove in these nervous times.

The glove has been a bit suspect, too. 

Posted
1 minute ago, 82brewcrew82 said:

Its just best if I have no expectations for Yelich no matter how he is going.

See

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted

Another 107 exit velo for Yelly and our hottest hitter coming up!

Chourio should be at 2B though. He wasn't getting back(as AJ Pier-whatever-ski pointed out). 

.

Posted

Really not sure why Jackson paused and didn’t end up on third there. He wasn’t going to get back if it was caught anyway. 

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, shanedog19 said:

The Padres pitching staff is completely out of gas.

Lets hope. The stuff still looks nasty, but keep the pressure on them!

.

Posted

 

Post season RBI for players 22 yo and younger. 

Rank Player Team(s) Postseason RBIs Playoff Games
1 Andruw Jones Atlanta Braves 17 45
2 Jackson Chourio Milwaukee Brewers 17 16
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, Strike4 said:

The stage is not to big for Chourio - incredibly clutch 

No... I wonder if this was what it was like watching Yount and Molly? I can only go back and see the box scores, but they were crushing it in the WS....

And hate to complain, but the ONE nitpicking is he should have been at 3B there. 

Lets see Brice come through. Just slap it to left!

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...