Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
1 minute ago, MoreTrife said:

Eff yeah Gasser!!!! Grab some MO!!!!

I did NOT feel good about Gasser and Mitchell tonight...

Now I don't feel good about whoever is coming up for the Brewers!

(Maybe... that works and we can put up a crooked number?)

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

.

Posted

Assuming Gasser is done, real good job from him tonight. Feel good about him being part of the rotation next year.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

Nice game Gasser!  Now let's go get him the win. 

How’s he gonna get the win without going one more inning?

Posted
Just now, bm1090 said:

I’d skip Patrick and go to Ashby or Uribe with the lineup turning over. 

...cue shot to the BP with those two warming up.

Posted
Just now, yourout said:

Even though he has had a decent series I might have pinch hit Vaughn for Frelick

I'm beginning to think Vaughn is in Murphy's doghouse.  I can't imagine any other reason.

Posted

So which is better?

3 innings giving up 2 runs, or 4 innings giving up 1 run?

No matter what happens from here on out, Gasser has done a great freaking job tonight!  I only hope that if he shows even the slightest amount of trouble, Pancakes does what needs to be done sooner rather than later.

Short leash from this moment on, but man has Gasser stepped into the bright lights and done his job, or what?

  • Like 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
4 minutes ago, Team Canada said:

Gasser's gotten a lot of good swings tonight - either misses or poking at the ball.

Really good. I think I've been too low on him. He can sit 94-96 with his sweeper and keep guys off balance. 

 

  • Like 1

.

Posted

Mitchell *******!!!!!!

  • Love 1

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Posted
3 minutes ago, rccola42 said:

Good work from Gasser. Imagine it's Chad Patrick time.

Unless we have a big lead we probably are using higher leverage guys than that.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...