Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
5 minutes ago, MoreTrife said:

This is when baseball and the sports gods set you up for the knife to the gut...when you're just starting to get hopes up.

Agreed. We can’t buy a crooked number by woodpeckering and they’re swinging for the fences with plenty of power hitters. 
A bloop and a blast is entirely possible 

Posted
Just now, yourout said:

Tough call here as far as pulling Ashby.

I'm pulling his ass right here.

Can't walk the 8 hitter, just can't do it.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
Just now, yourout said:

Tough call here as far as pulling Ashby.

He’s looked really sharp at times, but working behind in too many counts.

Posted
Just now, yourout said:

Tough call here as far as pulling Ashby.

Gotta get Taylor(who I thought was a Lefty)...

Challenge him... 

.

Posted
Just now, ImissDougMelvin said:

I think I'd maybe bring Uribe in here

He comes in and he's a little too eratic that first hitter. That's my only concern. 

But Ashby does look... tired. This would be huge. COULD be the series. 

.

Posted
Just now, BCF said:

This is the last batter for Ashby regardless 

Nasty breaking ball there! 

1-2. Now make him expand a bit... 

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...