Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

There' a disconnect because he struggled a bit coming back from TJ, but he has been outstanding. 

Ashby, need another GB here.... NOT a FB 5 feet before the plate. 

Just LIKE-THAT Ashby! 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

.

Posted

ASH-BEEEEE!

  • Like 4

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted

Time for New Year Mood GIF by JustViral.Net

  • Like 3

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted

Does Pancakes trot Ashby out for one more here?

 

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted

I have to say that the announcers are greatly improved tonight.  My TV is muted, but still...

  • WHOA SOLVDD 5
  • Love 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

I would pitch Ashby in the 7th and save Uribe for top of the order in the 8th 

He's at 21 pitches. I would be ok if we went to Uribe here.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...