Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

A Turang hit??? Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, BCF said:

I would be really tempted to give Miz the last two innings but…

Man, we have... REALLY good relievers. I'd rather Uribe and Megill split them. 

Keep Mis fresh for Gm1 BACK AT MILLER PARK!

Bauers on base 4 times!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

.

Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

Man, we have... REALLY good relievers. I'd rather Uribe and Megill split them. 

Keep Mis fresh for Gm1 BACK AT MILLER PARK!

Bauers on base 4 times!

He last pitched on Saturday. He could probably go 20-30 pitches tonight and be fresh for game 1

Posted
Just now, BCF said:

He last pitched on Saturday. He could probably go 20-30 pitches tonight and be fresh for game 1

You could, but you're changing his routine and I like our pen. But, maybe Pratt makes it moot?

I think that's a bad challenge. 

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...