Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, BCF said:

2-0 count with the bases loaded is the perfect time to challenge 

How does a count being 2-0 make it the perfect situation?

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, yourout said:

Such is the life of Wisconsin sports fans.

It is actually the state motto of MN....

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

How does a count being 2-0 make it the perfect situation?

Let’s say he was right 

3-0 or 2-1 what would you rather have with the bases loaded and 2 outs? 

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

2-0 count with the bases loaded is the perfect time to challenge 

Nah, not in the 7th inning of a playoff game with a 2 run lead.

That challenge could really come in handy in a crucial situation down the stretch.  It needed to be saved.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
1 minute ago, Pugger said:

If we win this series you can't do this against LA.

We get it. We'll have to score more vs LA. 

Lets focus on the Pads, then lament what we can't do vs the LAD!

  • Like 4
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

.

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

If we win this series you can't do this against LA.

LAD doesn't have a bad defense, but it isn't this good either.  I would hope a few more of these hard outs become hits... 

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, Pugger said:

If we win this series you can't do this against LA.

You are really worried about the next round

  • Like 2
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

Let’s say he was right 

3-0 or 2-1 what would you rather have with the bases loaded and 2 outs? 

but he wasn't right, which is why it was a dumb challenge in that situation.

  • Like 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
1 minute ago, BrewerFan said:

Literally the ONE thing you cannot do Ashby.

Record a K? Seems okay. My feed was behind, so this bummed me out, lol. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Underachiever said:

You are really worried about the next round

No, just making an observation.

Posted

Andujar is a MUST out here...  No walks.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
2 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

We get it. We'll have to score more vs LA. 

Lets focus on the Pads, then lament what we can't do vs the LAD!

Plus I'm already worried about the Rays

  • WHOA SOLVDD 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...