Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Peralta) vs Pirates (TBD): 9/6/23, 11:35am


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 minute ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Feels like a 2020 game today lol. 

Nobody at the park, two people behind the plate wearing masks, someone in the White House has COVID....

Posted
4 minutes ago, dlk9s said:

Nobody at the park, two people behind the plate wearing masks, someone in the White House has COVID....

Guy I went to the UW game with told me today he has covid 

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
1 minute ago, Underachiever said:

Guy I went to the UW game with told me today he has covid 

Wonderful.

Yeah, it's on a significant rise right now.

Posted
4 minutes ago, markedman5 said:

Pirates fouling off a lot of pitches against Freddy…….some hard contact too.

Yeah, they seem to be on him. Hopefully he can get us through six with the lead. And hopefully the offense doesn't just stall out again.

Posted

I don’t feel comfortable trying to nurse those 3 runs through the whole game. 

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...