Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Rea) vs Yankees (Severino): 9/8/23, 6:05pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 minute ago, HarryDoyle said:

You know, I've noticed I've been wrong a lot lately. A lot.

It's our brewer defense mechanism ! Think the worst and if does it happen it doesn't hurt as bad ! 

Posted
Just now, mtsportsfan said:

It's our brewer defense mechanism ! Think the worst and if does it happen it doesn't hurt as bad ! 

Actually I've been wrong going both ways. It's very uncanny.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
7 minutes ago, HarryDoyle said:

Actually I've been wrong going both ways. It's very uncanny.

It's almost as if what we think doesn't affect reality! Go figure. (But I'm still not convinced.)

Posted
20 minutes ago, Underachiever said:

Been watching the Brewers since 1970. Have MLB Extra Innings, watch games every day. Go to spring training and watch games every day while I’m there. 
 

Would someone please explain what a balk is?

When the umps feel left out and want to make stuff up and stroke their egos, that's usually when a balk gets called.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...