Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Nationals (Williams) vs Brewers (Burnes): 9/16/23, 6:10pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
3 minutes ago, Brian said:

14 hits in 15 days for Tyrone Taylor.

No reason to play Yelich as long as TT is hitting.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
1 minute ago, Sugarrayray said:

Haha why does Burnes seem so furious tonight?

I've noticed that too. I haven't seen him with this much attitude ever.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...