Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
9 minutes ago, Vgmastr said:

Brewers legend Jahmai Jones is leading off for the Red Sox tonight.

Brewers legend Erick Fedde closed the game for the White Sox.

  • Like 3
Posted
1 hour ago, Just Some Guy said:

I think yesterday some Astros players complained in the press about boos during game 1.

Some players, one who has a gigantic contract (Christian Walker) and hasn’t performed and another who was awful all year (Bennett Sousa) complained about how the fans hurt their feelings and made them feel bad by booing. Because of it, and because it was deserved, I think there was more booing today.

Posted

Cubs get two runners on to start the 3rd, down 2-0. Swanson works the count to 3-1 before swinging at two pitches clearly out of the zone. They're pressing.

Just takes one big hit, though. Padres going to have a short leash on Pivetta.

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, Cool Hand Lucroy said:

Cubs get two runners on to start the 3rd, down 2-0. Swanson works the count to 3-1 before swinging at two pitches clearly out of the zone. They're pressing.

Just takes one big hit, though. Padres going to have a short leash on Pivetta.

Cubs are pressing. Padres are feeding off the crowd energy. 

  • Like 1
Posted
15 hours ago, Brian said:

I don't understand what the MLB is trying to accomplish with streaming games over normal broadcasts besides pissing off many  faithful baseball fans. 

Tonight instead of showing the Cubs/Padres game Peacock is showing the celebration in the Yankees' locker room.  I don't  get NBC Sports Network.  😡

Posted

Every team in these playoffs were going to be good and all have their strengths.    I’m just happy we got the bye.   That was the most important thing

from here on out they are going to play really good teams.    I’m not too worked up over the padres.   It was going to be a 50/50 series no matter who we play 

Posted

Alright I’m glad to hear people being reasonable. I just have a hard time watching them be able to throw up 3 automatic shutdown arms in the 5-9th. Sometimes we struggle to score *until* the 5-9th. But whatever, yeah we ARE the best team in baseball. Bring em on. 

  • Like 1
Posted

We weren't going to encounter a pushover squad anywhere in the NL bracket. But one of these years, we just have to be the ones who knock. We're not trapped in here with the field, the field is trapped in here with us. Insert whatever movie or tv quote badass energy you want.

103 wins. If we aren't going to shove this season, when is it going to be? I'm ready.

Chicago delenda est

Posted
Just now, HarveysWBs said:

We weren't going to encounter a pushover squad anywhere in the NL bracket. But one of these years, we just have to be the ones who knock. We're not trapped in here with the field, the field is trapped in here with us. Insert whatever movie or tv quote badass energy you want.

103 wins. If we aren't going to shove this season, when is it going to be? I'm ready.

Why does Walt say “I am the one who knocks”? - Quora

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...