Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
41 minutes ago, MrTPlush said:

Well don’t expect anything out of Contreras offensively unless it goes over the wall. Guessing he is just getting into his own head and challenged that pitch simply over frustration. Just not playing well.

Well well well

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 2
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, OldSchoolSnapper said:

That should be the last pitch May ever throws for the Brewers. Enough already. I get tonight's decision, it made sense, but there is no milk left in that cow.

Miz literally gave up two runs to the padres in the first two innings of his start lmao 

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, ImissDougMelvin said:

If that was "damage" then I've seen everything. Miz gave up two runs, Henderson gave up two runs, if 2 runs is too much to overcome for the bats, then you can't blame May for that

He’s not Miz or Henderson, the probability of damage being done is much higher with May.  We have plenty of arms in the pen.

  • Like 3
Community Moderator
Posted

I wonder if Contreras' brother is "Cardinal enough" to hate his brother for watching that one go.

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

If that was "damage" then I've seen everything. Miz gave up two runs, Henderson gave up two runs, if 2 runs is too much to overcome for the bats, then you can't blame May for that

May does it every single game... he's a total mess.   there is no way the hell he deserves to be on the NLCS roster if we make it

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

If that was "damage" then I've seen everything. Miz gave up two runs, Henderson gave up two runs, if 2 runs is too much to overcome for the bats, then you can't blame May for that

2 runs allowed in 3 innings is bad. You know that, right?

Also, Henderson gave up 1 ER in 5 innings. Can’t do anything about your defense. 

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

2 runs allowed in 3 innings is bad. You know that, right?

Also, Henderson gave up 1 ER in 5 innings. Can’t do anything about your defense. 

How much did Miz give up?

  • Like 1
Community Moderator
Posted

Come on... 2 out rally time!

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, titletownking said:

Turang is in one of the worst postseason spells I’ve ever seen

Poster child for bad swing mechanics. Basically slow pitch mechanics.

Kids.... don't ever emulate him.

  • Like 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

If that was "damage" then I've seen everything. Miz gave up two runs, Henderson gave up two runs, if 2 runs is too much to overcome for the bats, then you can't blame May for that

Cuz thats the same thing.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
Just now, BCF said:

How much did Miz give up?

Miz didn’t pitch well either. Miz has probably earned a little bit more of a benefit of the doubt than May, wouldn’t you say?

Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

2 runs allowed in 3 innings is bad. You know that, right?

Also, Henderson gave up 1 ER in 5 innings. Can’t do anything about your defense. 

Sure, but who says he gives up anymore? You all wanted Bobby "soft tossing, give up bombs" Gasser to pitch. He'd have given up three HR's by now. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

It’s been Wild Bill, Contreras, and Yelich. Pretty quiet offensively otherwise this series. 

Chourio has been fine and I like Sals at bats.

Verified Member
Posted

I'm going to be honest: our guys should look at more straight-as-an-arrow fastballs down the middle for strike three.

Posted
Just now, ImissDougMelvin said:

Sure, but who says he gives up anymore? You all wanted Bobby "soft tossing, give up bombs" Gasser to pitch. He'd have given up three HR's by now. 

Well, to be fair, he's been the better pitcher by far, so yes.

  • Like 1
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Verified Member
Posted

The two people who have had the best NLDS offensively are Yelich and Frelick who most people in here didn’t want starting lmao 

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...