Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Rea) vs Yankees (Severino): 9/8/23, 6:05pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 minute ago, SomewhereInTime said:

I feel like he's improved a lot defensively as the season has gone on too, I can see why Craig wants him in the lineup everyday instead of ever playing Anderson.

I'm fine with him playing at the moment as he's earned that. I just hope they don't pencil him in as the regular 3B next year. I still view him as a long-term utility guy.

Posted

Been watching the Brewers since 1970. Have MLB Extra Innings, watch games every day. Go to spring training and watch games every day while I’m there. 
 

Would someone please explain what a balk is?

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
7 minutes ago, SomewhereInTime said:

I feel like he's improved a lot defensively as the season has gone on too, I can see why Craig wants him in the lineup everyday instead of ever playing Anderson.

Agreed - it makes sense to release Anderson & get a bat from Nashville … Toro or Black - even Henry as a 3rd catcher 

Posted
9 minutes ago, willie key said:

Oh don’t worry.     I can match ya

also on my monasterio point.    I’m not saying he’s a corner stone of the future.     I’m just saying as of September 8, 2023 he is a huge part of what this team is trying to accomplish this year

I'll keep whining all day and night if they score because of it ( I've done my best at times )

Posted
2 hours ago, HarryDoyle said:

This already looks like a three hit shutout.

You know, I've noticed I've been wrong a lot lately. A lot.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...