Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Community Moderator
Posted
4 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

I'll piss myself if Chourio can get a hit here...

 

“I PEED MY PANTS” - Bob Uecker, (via AdamMcCalvy/X)

  • Like 3
  • WHOA SOLVDD 5
  • Love 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted

I'm getting emotional over a game 2 NLDS win. 

I cannot imagine what a World Series title would feel like.

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Verified Member
Posted

Win and made Miller throw almost 40 pitches 

That’s why managers typically don’t go more than a inning with their closers 

  • Like 2
Posted
3 minutes ago, BCF said:

Credit to Yelich, Frelick and Sanchez with great AB’s that inning 

Sometimes baseball players outthink themselves.

You have 102 in the tank and you're throwing three-two sliders to Frelick and Sanchez

Verified Member
Posted

Guys this team is MAGIC

  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted

I wonder if Miller threw 40 pitches in a game all year?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006
Posted
3 minutes ago, Bulldogboy said:

Best game in Brewers history 

Nyger Morgan walkoff slightly above it for me just because it clinched a series, but both amazing memories!

  • Like 1
Posted

Frelick... Sanchez... which I questioned, Yelly with a great first AB!!!!


Just... incredible! 

5-GAMES-TO-GO!!!!

 

Playoffs things happening!

  • Like 1

.

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, homer said:

I wonder if Miller threw 40 pitches in a game all year?

34 was the most I could find. He did go 2 innings a few games though 

  • Like 2
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted

 

  • Like 2
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006
Posted

Chourio is just a superstar.    Pure and simple.     And getting to their superstar “oh my god he so good” closer is an absolute killer for them.    Killer 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Community Moderator
Posted

Wow... Party at my house... I almost threw my computer.

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...