Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

About to begin the perfect early October tuesday - sneak onto a nice golf course in perfect weather for a round, grab a quick bit and a drink in the clubhouse, then settle in for what I hope is a NLDS-clinching win on the west coast on the TV

  • Like 3
Posted
4 hours ago, thammondwis said:

I get that, but if Skubal was a Brewer instead of a Dodger, then I think the consensus would be Milwaukee is world series favorite.  I believe most people think the Dodgers are the world series favorite now.

Does it really matter?  Nahh...

Posted
6 minutes ago, Jim French Stepstool said:

It's tough to bet against LA, but Atlanta has a real chance to cause a shift in the landscape after winning G2 & coming home with Sale & Mahle ready to go.

Atlanta is playing the starter game very well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...