Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Community Moderator
Posted

Nice start by May.  

  • Like 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted

May did say that in the last week he’s been working with the coaching staff on some things 

  • Like 1
Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, Team Canada said:

Doing a good job of driving the pitch count up already.

Need to do a better job of driving the ball though

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted

Seems like the first several batters are seeing Pivetta fairly well so far.  Chourio had great contact. Bauers and Turang both struck out, but had long at bats. Yelich has a nice hit to left-center. 

  • Love 1
Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, MrTPlush said:

Turang not hitting BP curveballs is ridiculous.

Yes, Turang is ice cold in the post season, but that isn't a BP curveball... 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...