Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Yes Adam, if you throw that pitch 8 inches further down and 10 inches further inside, Pratt has a hole in his swing...like pretty much any right-handed hitter because it would hit their front foot.

 

Smh

  • WHOA SOLVDD 3
Posted
3 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

If you simply throw Mitchell a strike he is useless.

I wonder how many of Mitchell's 170 some Ks have been called 3rd strikes. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

Between Turang and Mitchell you can’t have these kinds of ABs in the postseason. 

Correction Mitchell has 5ks in 10 ABs in playoffs

Posted

So big for Ortiz. 

I'd be SHOCKED if the first pitch wasn't up out of the zone. He HAS to lay off that pitch. Keep the pressure on the Pads here. 

.

Posted

Sorry to keep saying it, but that's why I'm frustrated they didn't steal with Yelly. That ground ball would have tied it. That's one thing that perplexes me about them, they steal bases, it's part of what they do, then they get in the postseason and don't run. They didn't last year either

Posted
Just now, da swedish german said:

eh, it might've just clipped the top. he's been erratic so far. let him cook

yeah, I forgot how often pitchers are relieved in the playoffs

I wouldn't have been mad at a challenge 

Posted
1 minute ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

Gotta PH Vaughn for Joey, no matter what

I don't think they PH for Ortiz. You have Morejon as their closer for tonight. 

Ortiz just has to not expand. 

  • Like 1

.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, bm1090 said:

But they aren’t going to.

Save them for the Padres nasty LHRP who will probably close 

Posted
Just now, da swedish german said:

yeah, I forgot how often pitchers are relieved in the playoffs

I wouldn't have been mad at a challenge 

I wouldn't have if I was right! If I was wrong... I'd be pissed!

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

.

Posted
Just now, ImissDougMelvin said:

Sorry to keep saying it, but that's why I'm frustrated they didn't steal with Yelly. That ground ball would have tied it. That's one thing that perplexes me about them, they steal bases, it's part of what they do, then they get in the postseason and don't run. They didn't last year either

They were not going to steal with a lefty on the mound.  Yelich also didn’t look comfortable reading the pitcher.  Would have been an easy caught stealing.  Not worth the risk.

  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...