Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted

I'm sorry but what the F was that decision to leave him in there. I would have allowed just about anyone to bat but him.

 

Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

Just not a competitive AB so far... 

I was hoping I'd post that and... immediately be proven wrong. 

With Lara, Frelick and the guys coming behind him, he stayed healthy, move on and go with Lara to start next year in CF. You can get decent value I think. 

  • Like 1

.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, yfinn6 said:

I'm sorry but what the F was that decision to leave him in there. I would have allowed just about anyone to bat but him.

 

Why use Vaugn vs a tough righty? Save him for their closer 

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

I was hoping I'd post that and... immediately be proven wrong. 

With Lara, Frelick and the guys coming behind him, he stayed healthy, move on and go with Lara to start next year in CF. You can get decent value I think. 

Oh yeah...big time trade material.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

Why use Vaugn vs a tough righty? Save him for their closer 

There are others who can bat besides Vaughn. You're aware, yes?

Posted
8 minutes ago, CheezWizHed said:

He can.  Bauers can too.  I don't think Fischer is going to win any gold gloves, but he isn't horrible. 

This is not a criticism of Bauers, I just don't think he will be around next year and I'm wondering who the options are in the minors or if we need to sign a FA. I'm on the record that I would sign Bauers if it was halfway reasonable because I think he's one of the leaders of the locker room.  

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, bm1090 said:

He has a nice short compact swing to left and he's just trying to pull everything.

He's got MAYBE the best bat speed of anyone in this game. 

Last AB he watches 3 strikes. And this game, he looks like he's... well, afraid. 

That's just not the type of AB you can have. 

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...