Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

We've seen Rodriguez a few times now. Just need Ortiz to not expand and chase. Up the middle, try and get it in the air. 

I'd like to see a few runs this inning, but obviously have to get Mitchell in. Safety squeeze MIGHT be a thought here? PHing would also be an option if you did that. 

.

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, craigharmann said:

So what is the point of bringing Ray out for 15 pitches? Rookie manager.

Facing 4 lefties? 

  • Like 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
13 minutes ago, ecjimg said:

Who starts game 5 for the padres?

Mightaswell start miller...at this rate he'll be in this game by inning 6

Their key relievers have either pitched every single game, been slow to bounce back after throwing a ton earlier this series (morejon), or just had a kid.  

Brewers have to put up a crooked number and really put the screws on a what is a completely gassed pitching staff for San Diego at this point

Posted
Just now, Brock Beauchamp said:

To get through several lefties.

 

Just now, Brock Beauchamp said:

To get through several lefties.

That’s turned out well.

Posted
Just now, bm1090 said:

I don’t trust Joey here but also had no faith in Mitchell.

 

Ok... well, your lack of faith was correct, but Chourio has a shot now. 

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...