Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
24 minutes ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

Still, going nuclear on the offense over two innings is a bit much.

Yeah... I think it comes from obviously being a fan, but... we can't impact it... so it's just easier if I try and stay positive... try and suppress the negativity! 

Good competitive ABs... getting into their pen. Not perfect, but I think our big guys will come through. 

  • Like 1

.

Posted
Just now, Bernies Sponsor said:

in the 4th inning?? 

You could put Vaughn at 1B and move Bauers out to RF, but it seems clear that they don’t want to put Bauers in the outfield. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Bernies Sponsor said:

in the 4th inning?? 

I get it, but you're basically counting on a hit there and really limiting your options the rest of the game. 

I also think Frelick has been pretty solid, battling. 

Hopefully we'll call on Vaughn to give the pen a BIGGER lead latter. 

  • Like 2

.

Posted
1 minute ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

Yeah, I don't pull a lefty hitter in the fourth, he's likely to have the platoon advantage multiple times later in the game.

I mean I wouldn’t say what we are currently doing is exactly working.

Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

You could put Vaughn at 1B and move Bauers out to RF, but it seems clear that they don’t want to put Bauers in the outfield. 

Or Vaughn in any game, at all...

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

You could put Vaughn at 1B and move Bauers out to RF, but it seems clear that they don’t want to put Bauers in the outfield. 

No, not in this large OF and with Bauers banged up. You PH Vaughn... Lara plays OF. 

  • Like 2

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...