Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

I’d consider pulling Pratt, his head is off today.

they won’t do it, but you just can’t keep making errors.

  • Like 2
Posted

We seem to have forgotten how to do it our way... 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, edfunderburk said:

Lockridge 

We can’t get Andrew Vaughns’ bat in the lineup but we are going to find a spot for Brandon Lockridge?

  • WHOA SOLVDD 2
  • Love 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, bm1090 said:

I’d consider pulling Pratt, his head is off today.

they won’t do it, but you just can’t keep making errors.

his 3rd error this series. 

Posted

The inability to play a clean game on defense is pretty frustrating. It's a big part of what makes this team successful. got to be better than this.

  • Like 1
Posted

Nice game Gasser!  Now let's go get him the win. 

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...