Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

Agreed. I don't think this is the situation to bring Miz out of the pen for the first time ever...

Didn’t he pitch out of the pen last year?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, TURBO said:

The roof didn't save him, that ball was a high fly ball out that never would have left the park.  

YARN | Hey, now, don't start that again. | The Jungle Book ...

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted

If ATL had won, i would have been slightly more productive at work next week.  I’m too old for these West coast games.  Drama free 6 outs por favor.

  • Love 1
Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, wildcat83 said:

Really don’t think they use Miz, need him ready for game 1 vs Dodgers.  Also if you use him and somehow lose then you’re screwed for Friday.  We have 2 innings left and our best 2 relievers left!

You’re screwed for Friday? He pitched Saturday and didn’t even throw 90 pitches 

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, wildcat83 said:

Didn’t he pitch out of the pen last year?

Brain fart... yes he did.  Ok, first time this year then. 😉

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
3 minutes ago, BCF said:

Trevor has been getting hit around lately and almost blew it the first game if it wasn’t for the roof 

 

My ONLY issue is... uribe is a little overly emotional. 

But this staff has locked SD down. 

6 more outs with our two horses!

.

Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

You’re screwed for Friday? He pitched Saturday and didn’t even throw 90 pitches 

No way he’d pitch tonight and then start Friday.

Verified Member
Posted

You’re asking for disaster not pitching your cy young award winner here with a chance to lock it up 

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

Anyone still think that was a great challenge by Coop now?

Why, that was the perfect time to use it, remember?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...