Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Going to be a left handed heavy pitching approach against the Dodgers' lefty sluggers. As such, I don't see removing any of the Harrisons or Drohans of the world from the roster.

May's spot might be more tenuous, but we can always use length and the Dodgers have enough righties in their lineup to concern you. 

Only change I would consider is adding Naylor and subtracting a pitcher if you want to deploy Sanchez more against Skubal, Snell, Scott, etc. But I also thought they would do that in the NLDS and they didn't. 

I wonder if anyone is a surprise omission it won't be Chad Patrick. There were situations in this series where Murph refused to go to him where he likely would have done so earlier in the season. 

  • Like 1
Posted
5 minutes ago, Frisbee Slider said:

Could we call up Andrew Fischer or someone like him?

Sure they could……but that isn’t going to happen.

Posted
52 minutes ago, BruisedCrew said:

I would stay with 13 pitchers if only because of the possibility of a long extra inning game. 

Or just chewing innings when we've got a huge lead.

Posted

One thing's for sure. There's going to be a lot of our lads grateful for the shot at redemption.

I'm just hoping they grab the opportunity with both hands.

  • Like 1

A Brewers fan from country New South Wales

Posted

Speaking of roster, anyone know who that older weathered looking guy in the dugout has been? Looks like a coach added for the playoffs. I only vaguely recognize him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...