Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
22 minutes ago, Just Some Guy said:

Murph and the Brewers have openly admitted to stealing signs from second in the past.  It's something every team does; the Brewers just admit it.  

 

Its all A-OK if you don't use electronics to do it from what I understand, especially center field cameras like Houston and Dusty Baker did. 

  • Like 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, Just Some Guy said:

Whoa, nice.

I know, right? 

I hope everything goes great and wish nothing but the best for his family and the beautiful little blessing they're about to welcome 

.......that being said, maybe "plan" ahead professional athletes? 😋

  • Like 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, Branyanisthegoat said:

Can Miller be put back on the roster e going onto list during the series?

He has to be away a minimum of 1 day and a maximum of 3 days. Yes, he can be put back on if the series extends. He COULD in theory be back tomorrow I believe. Game 5 for sure however

  • Like 1
Posted

 

1 minute ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

He has to be away a minimum of 1 day and a maximum of 3 days. Yes, he can be put back on if the series extends. He COULD in theory be back tomorrow I believe. Game 5 for sure however

I hope he's back as soon as possible

I have a coworker who has been spending his 3 days off a week in a hospital, 3 hours away, since the day his baby was born this spring

Posted
5 minutes ago, BCF said:

Padres fans on Twitter are raging 

Very few things in life are more important than the birth of your child.   Baseball isn’t one of them.  

  • Like 1
Posted
5 minutes ago, jason21nl said:

Very few things in life are more important than the birth of your child.   Baseball isn’t one of them.  

If it's me, I'd find a way to both see my wife and child AND play tonight.  But I'm thrilled he's doing it this way.

Posted
Just now, Just Some Guy said:

If it's me, I'd find a way to both see my wife and child AND play tonight.  But I'm thrilled he's doing it this way.

Oh don’t get me wrong.  I would too!   My twins were in the NICU and I went ice fishing on both the day they were born and the day after haha.  

  • Like 1
Posted

I’m nervously excited for tonight. I had a cup of coffee about 2:30, so staying awake should be good. Let’s wrap this up tonight and move on after the Dodgers and Braves beat each other up.

Posted

It’s possible that Miller may not have bounced back that well from his uncommon 40 pitches on Sunday and might not have been used tonight anyway. 

I bet he’ll be back tomorrow if there’s a game 4 and there are no family problems. 

  • Like 3
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.
Posted
28 minutes ago, Brian said:

It’s all A-OK if you don't use electronics to do it from what I understand, especially center field cameras like Houston and Dusty Baker did. 

Dusty Baker became the Astros manager after Jeff Luhnow and AJ Hinch were fired.

  • Like 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, craigharmann said:

I’m nervously excited for tonight. I had a cup of coffee about 2:30, so staying awake should be good. Let’s wrap this up tonight and move on after the Dodgers and Braves beat each other up.

Same, I'm already kinda nervous.  🤪

  • Love 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, BruisedCrew said:

It’s possible that Miller may not have bounced back that well from his uncommon 40 pitches on Sunday and might not have been used tonight anyway. 

I bet he’ll be back tomorrow if there’s a game 4 and there are no family problems. 

Good point.

Posted

I said before the series started that I thought the Brewers would have to win the three home games to win the series. Nothing that’s happened so far has changed my mind.

After the shaky experience in Wrigley Field last year, I’m having trouble being optimistic about how the second tier starters will do in that hostile environment. 

 

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...