Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

Okay. Let’s tie it up or better. 

I vote better.......much better.

Like Jeri Ryan vs Rosanne Barr better.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 3
Posted

This could be the sequence they're talking about tomorrow. Lets hope it is... while critiquing Stammen. 

Do you pitch around Chourio after how he's been making contact and Bauers on deck with 1 out?

Lets just see good baseball, get 1 in at least. Anything more, bonus. 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

That said, this forum's steadfast defense of an awful pitcher who joined the team well past his prime and did nothing but suck is honestly incredible. I'd expect this treatment of like a washed up Yovani Gallardo, but the inability of some to just admit he's been an absolute flop is completely mystifying. He absolutely shouldn't be on an LCS roster if there is one. 

 

Seems strange doesn't it? Almost as if they're May fan boys rather true Brewers fans. Giving off the same vibe as that "Brewerluver" guy from last year who turned out to be just some weirdo Cubs fan 😂 

Posted
2 minutes ago, bm1090 said:

Sal being this valuable this series is breaking my brain a bit.

Sal is a gamer!  I think the word is gritty

Posted
1 minute ago, igor67 said:

I think I'd have let Joey swing there, but getting this tied puts a lot of pressure on the Padres

it was a bad bunt but we got lucky.

Posted
1 minute ago, igor67 said:

I think I'd have let Joey swing there, but getting this tied puts a lot of pressure on the Padres

I see the logic, but... I'm good. This is Brewers ball. 

 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, baseball101 said:

I just hate giving up outs so early.

If it was anyone but Joey, I agree. Turning the lineup to Chourio with two in scoring position is tempting.

Posted

I don’t know what is more insane, bunting with two on nobody out or playing the infield in in the fifth inning.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...