Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Community Moderator
Posted
2 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Let's say by some miracle we take this series.  The way we are hitting isn't gonna cut it against LA.

We lead the series 2-1, and the game 2-1, and it will take a miracle?  You have I have different definitions of "miracle".

  • Like 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted

Nice work Ashby! Let him pitch the 6th. Miz 7th and 8th and Megill the 9th. Let’s score some runs now! 

Posted
1 minute ago, MoreTrife said:

What an inning!! 

 

Bludgeon them this inning!

Bauers had a great AB last time up. 
Then Pratt, he's been making good contact and Sally Boy! 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, MDCrew said:

Nice work Ashby! Let him pitch the 6th. Miz 7th and 8th and Megill the 9th. Let’s score some runs now! 

Nah, I'm not bringing Mis into this game like this. Ashby and then play it by ear, but I'd go Uribe and Megill extended vs Mis in that situation. 

  • Like 1

.

Community Moderator
Posted

Let's just score enough runs to let Harrison finish the game out!

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
17 minutes ago, BCF said:

Playoff Yeli is fun 

Palyoff Yelli is disappointing. I mean seriously? He has let us down time and time again. 

  • Disagree 2
Posted
Just now, MoreTrife said:

This pitcher use!!

Why would you not use Matsui for Bauers and frelick??

That’s an odd one, especially with the short last inning and potential day off tomorrow. 

Posted
Just now, CheezWizHed said:

Let's just score enough runs to let Harrison finish the game out!

I like your style.

Posted

If Ashby can get through the 6th clean you might see JoJo or Senzatela in the 7th if it’s bottom of the order.  Then Uribe and Megil to close it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...