Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Smoked another out!!!😡

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, Bulldogboy said:

What in the world is Pratt doing?

He wasn't sure if it was caught. 


And 110 from Ortiz. That's a good swing... but tighten up the defense here. 

  • Like 1

.

Posted

This will be the first AB in the series where the Brewers have a 2 run lead...

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, OldSchoolSnapper said:

We are in the driver's seat. They're running on fumes in that pen right now and if we lose this game it's because our most trusted relievers blew it. 

Fortunately that’s never happened to us in the postseason before 

  • Sad 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted
Just now, Fear The Chorizo said:

I cant get over how much tough luck the Brewers have had with hard hit balls leading to outs this series...plenty of bad offense, too - but man they deserved more than 1 run that inning

Even Coop's double could get lumped into that. Just had to bounce over the wall

  • Like 3
Posted
2 minutes ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

I cant get over how much tough luck the Brewers have had with hard hit balls leading to outs this series...plenty of bad offense, too - but man they deserved more than 1 run that inning

7 balls hit 100MPH and it's led to 8 outs with the Ortiz DP. 

Ashby, just keep shoving here. 11 more outs. 

  • Like 1

.

Posted
1 minute ago, greenlawler said:

9 outs away 

 

12?

"I was flicking through the channels on the TV, on a Sunday in Milwaukee in the rain,
Trying to piece together conversations ... Trying to find out where to lay the blame"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...