Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
9 hours ago, owbc said:

I don’t think it was meddling either but it was a decision that was made with the owner involved. We don’t know what Arnold would have done on his own. 

You do realize how different what you just typed compared to:

"Mark A certainly directed them to go try and get Skubal"

Posted

Interesting article on winning 100

Not that it should surprise us but in baseball it really doesn’t mean much most of the time when you get to the playoffs ……but it’s nice to not be one of those 7 anymore 

 

Posted
1 minute ago, markedman5 said:

Interesting article on winning 100

Not that it should surprise us but in baseball it really doesn’t mean much most of the time when you get to the playoffs ……but it’s nice to not be one of those 7 anymore 

 

Just one franchise milestone out of the way on a year where they are going to get the big one out of the way as well

  • Love 4
Posted
10 hours ago, owbc said:

The Milwaukee Brewers have won 100 games in a season. 

Let that sink in.

It's crazy. Never, ever, ever, ever in all of my years of watching and loving the Brewers would I have thought that 100 wins would ever happen. It's crazy, it's awesome and I love it. 

  • Love 1
Posted

Feels like just yesterday we were happy to have every regular season game matter and none of them be meaningless even if we missed the postseason 

Now the entire last series is meaningless because we won 100+ games and already clinched best record in baseball.

 

 

  • Like 3
Posted

Just insane consistency this year. Many thought the Cubs would take the division in August. But now the Crew will win it by 13-14 games. Lots of respect for Murphy and the coach ability of the players.

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/24/2026 at 7:58 PM, owbc said:

The Milwaukee Brewers have won 100 games in a season. 

Let that sink in.

FAKE NEWS!! THE MILWAUKEE BREWERS HAVE WON 103 GAMES IN A SEASON!!

 

LET THAT SINK IN!!!

 

Never, I mean, ever in my wildest dreams would I have imagined this team winning that many games. I'm looking at 8 year old me in 1985, excited by Randy Ready, Billy Jo Robidoux and all of the players on those teams that I cheered for. Or my high school years in the 90's, only to be disappointed again and again. Heck, when I was in college, I went to a Brewers/Braves game just to watch Maddux pitch.....because there wasn't hope of us winning.....and we didn't. But here we are. Best record in baseball. Just amazing. Now let's go win the whole damn thing. For Uke, for Bud, for ALL OF US!!!

  • Like 2
Posted

Never lost faith they will get this!!!

  • Like 1

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...