Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

The Brewers were always gonna have to beat the Padres' bullpen. They've done it twice. Hold them in the 6th here and we have the top. 

  • Like 2
Posted
2 minutes ago, Opening Day said:

Im not one to normally think the broadcast is against me.  But the play by play guy is over the top.  Serious question, does he have ties to SD?

I think it's Wainwright... but the Pads defense has been really good tonight. They've saved a couple runs. 

.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

Padres pen is going to be gassed after tonight no matter what - they are going to have to run their horses into the ground with no Miller tonight

It’d be kind of funny to win this game because Mason Miller got horny 9 months ago, 

In seriousness, not that I fault him for leaving for that reason, obviously. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Opening Day said:

Im not one to normally think the broadcast is against me.  But the play by play guy is over the top.  Serious question, does he have ties to SD?

Chicago.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

Feels like they are running out of chances. I wouldn't doubt they have Morejon pitch the last 2. 

I kinda doubt they do that. That seems like it'd be a bad idea coming off last night. 

But I'd take it with Vaughn and Sanchez available. 

  • Like 2

.

Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

I think it's Wainwright... but the Pads defense has been really good tonight. They've saved a couple runs. 

It might be him too, but the play by play guy is wearing on me.  

Posted
1 minute ago, Opening Day said:

It might be him too, but the play by play guy is wearing on me.  

I don't hear it TBH. I thought they've been... praising the play, but... as everyone else does, I could be missing it. 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, yfinn6 said:

Hopefully it ends 10-3. 

As long as the Brewers score more than one the rest of the way, that would work.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
1 minute ago, bm1090 said:

Using the B side of the bullpen tonight. Not that I disagree with that.

It's nice when you have a lefty with a sub 2 ERA and a .144 BAA and that's the "B side!"

I hear ya though. 

.

Posted
6 minutes ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

Feels like they are running out of chances. I wouldn't doubt they have Morejon pitch the last 2. 

Id like the brewers chances if they attempt a 6 out save with him

Posted
Just now, MoreTrife said:

DL Hall has been elite.

I don't fully trust Hall like I do the others, but yeah, he's been awesome. Just gives up a lot of warning track outs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...