Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted

Mitchell *******!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Posted
1 hour ago, MrTPlush said:

Lara has 72 PAs against lefties this year. I wouldn’t call that small. He has never in his professional career hit lefties better than righties…so I’d guess his struggles against lefties is probably factual.

Mitchell’s 13 PAs in the playoffs this year, definitely a microscopic sample.

I’m not really confident in Mitchell at this point, but that doesn’t really make me want to trust Lara just because we haven’t seen him suck yet. He went 0-4 in a game though, so I guess we kinda did. I’m pretty confident Lara would be just as bad or worse. 
 

 

Pft... you're such an idiot! 

Even TALKING about playing Lara over Mitchell? Ridiculous!

.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

There's a lot of data that suggests it's far more likely it wasn't a homer.

Yep, I almost wish it had not have hit the roof. 

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...