Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, ReverendBrewmeister said:

Gasser shook off the homer. Solo shot isn’t terrible.

Offense still needs to figure out how to get a multiple-run inning. That would be optimal.

I'd settle for one run per inning for 9 innings, I could live with that.

  • Like 2
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
3 minutes ago, Uwbadgers442 said:

Winning brewers baseball tries bunting or stealing with Mitchell on nobody out. Don’t get it. 

Yeah that double play pissed me off. Either steal or bunt right away, no swing away until then. 

Posted
Just now, Brian said:

Could these announcers be any more bias to SD?

They aren't as biased as the idiots in thr FOX studio.

Posted
Just now, RobertCrawley said:

The Brewers have done a really good job on him so far

Yeah, I get the feeling opposing fans have kinda forgotten just how ridiculously good he is. The guy posted a 154 OPS+ at age 20, a 156 at age 21, and a 166 at age 22.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, OldSchoolSnapper said:

Padres have some of the worst jerseys in MLB. That's a terrible color scheme. 

Brown is not great but I actually think they have done well with it....disagreed

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, greenlawler said:

Brown is not great but I actually think they have done well with it....disagreed

They had their city connects on when I was there in April. Way better then those assaults on the eyes that the Brewers had.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...