Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

Turang cannot buy a hit these days.  :-(

He didn’t have to. He didn’t see a single strike. 

Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

Turang cannot buy a hit these days.  :-(

Whatever... better AB. 

We just need to keep grinding. 

.

Posted

TBH The Padres were my childhood second favorite team. I am from Nashville. So I have no geographic loyalty. However the Brewers became my favorite team, so much I named my third child Brewer

Posted
1 minute ago, bm1090 said:

So damn unlucky.

You can buy your own luck if you don’t swing at pitches out of the zone against a pitcher who can’t find the zone. 

Posted
Just now, greenlawler said:

TBH The Padres were my childhood second favorite team. I am from Nashville. So I have no geographic loyalty. However the Brewers became my favorite team, so much I named my third child Brewerr

With two Rs at the end?

Posted
Just now, Bulldogboy said:

Stammen not wasting any time. Now let's see if Murphy does the same or let's things get out of hand 

I'd definitely have Patrick getting loose... 

After we take the lead here...

.

Posted

You just look at the lineup and don't see where the runs are coming from. Which seems crazy to say for a team that scored the 2nd most runs in baseball.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Bulldogboy said:

Stammen not wasting any time. Now let's see if Murphy does the same or let's things get out of hand 

Things are not out of hand, so I think you are jumping the gun a bit here.  lol

  • Like 2
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
1 minute ago, TURBO said:

Things are not out of hand, so I think you are jumping the gun a bit here.  lol

I said lets hope he pulls him before it does.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, ecjimg said:

Who starts game 5 for the padres?

No one, there will be no game 5, duh!

  • Love 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
Just now, rccola42 said:

You just look at the lineup and don't see where the runs are coming from. Which seems crazy to say for a team that scored the 2nd most runs in baseball.

5 guys in the lineup have a playoff OPS of .582 or less. 

Vaughn has had 2 ABs this entire series and Sanchez 1. 

Beyond questionable management. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...