Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, Strike4 said:

What a game for Ashby - that was a clutch 9 innings

Ashby threw a complete game shutout?

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
2 minutes ago, ReverendBrewmeister said:

Alright, Ashby. 3 scoreless innings from him.

Now stomp on them with runs.

I didn't like the Lefties vs this Padres lineup!

.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Branyanisthegoat said:

Props to the ump for getting that right, feel like they miss CS strike/ball alot

This ump had a good night.  Not many challenges and only one overturned (I think)..

  • Like 3
Posted
2 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

6 OUTS TO GO. 

I'm a LITTLE tempted to go Megill, then Uribe. Is that... crazy? I'd rather see Megill vs Tatis, Merrill and Machado?

You cray-cray

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

6 OUTS TO GO. 

I'm a LITTLE tempted to go Megill, then Uribe. Is that... crazy? I'd rather see Megill vs Tatis, Merrill and Machado?

May be considering that because they were both up and throwing last inning which is really early for Megill if he’s only being considered for the 9th

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, wildcat83 said:

May be considering that because they were both up and throwing last inning which is really early for Megill if he’s only being considered for the 9th

I think they use Miz to finish it off if they have the lead

Make the Padres beat you with your best 

Posted
1 minute ago, wildcat83 said:

May be considering that because they were both up and throwing last inning which is really early for Megill if he’s only being considered for the 9th

I mean, it's unconventional, but... we're talking about Mis out of the Pen. 

I'd just... feel better with Megill(or let Ashby keep going!)

  • Like 1

.

Posted
Just now, BCF said:

I think they use Miz to finish it off if they have the lead

Make the Padres beat you with your best 

I think Uribe and Megill have been the best. Go with what got you here

  • Like 6

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
2 minutes ago, wildcat83 said:

May be considering that because they were both up and throwing last inning which is really early for Megill if he’s only being considered for the 9th

You go with what got you here.

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Underachiever said:

I think Uribe and Megill have been the best. Go with what got you here

Trevor has been getting hit around lately and almost blew it the first game if it wasn’t for the roof 

 

  • Disagree 1
Posted
Just now, BCF said:

I think they use Miz to finish it off if they have the lead

Make the Padres beat you with your best 

Really don’t think they use Miz, need him ready for game 1 vs Dodgers.  Also if you use him and somehow lose then you’re screwed for Friday.  We have 2 innings left and our best 2 relievers left!

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, Underachiever said:

I think Uribe and Megill have been the best. Go with what got you here

I agree. I actually trust them more than Miz in that situation.

  • Like 2
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, BCF said:

Trevor has been getting hit around lately and almost blew it the first game if it wasn’t for the roof 

 

The roof didn't save him, that ball was a high fly ball out that never would have left the park.  

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, MoreTrife said:

I agree. I actually trust them more than Miz in that situation.

Agreed. I don't think this is the situation to bring Miz out of the pen for the first time ever...

  • Like 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, wildcat83 said:

Really don’t think they use Miz, need him ready for game 1 vs Dodgers.  Also if you use him and somehow lose then you’re screwed for Friday.  We have 2 innings left and our best 2 relievers left!

this!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

Trevor has been getting hit around lately and almost blew it the first game if it wasn’t for the roof 

 

Gah…the roof, the roof! Just stop

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...