Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, BCF said:

You’re asking for disaster not pitching your cy young award winner here with a chance to lock it up 

Isn't this the formula they won 103 games with?

  • Like 3
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

Guess not...

Got that one to Machado right. Dotted the black...Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was 3-3!!!!

.

Community Moderator
Posted

Did that hit the roof?

  • WHOA SOLVDD 9
  • Love 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted

OMFG!

Holy crapamundo.

Whew!

 

  • Like 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...