Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
3 minutes ago, Bulldogboy said:

That's why you just cannot walk people and you gotta save a challenge for a late spot.

The Pratt challenge was emotional and bad. Good spot for it, but most of the ball was in the zone.

  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verified Member
Posted
4 minutes ago, nate82 said:

Should PH for Yelich in this inning but it won’t happen.

Pinch hit for the guy who has been one of our best hitters this series. Sure.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, wildcat83 said:

With a righty on the mound?  He’s had a great series, chill on the hate for a game.

He's hitting .357 in the playoffs.

  • Like 1
Verified Member
Posted

Am I the only one who is a "little bit" nervous to see Megill tonight?

Let's hope he is locked in!

  • Like 2
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Community Moderator
Posted

3 outs to go.  Just no walks Megill!

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, TURBO said:

Am I the only one who is a "little bit" nervous to see Megill tonight?

Let's hope he is locked in!

I really only felt NOT nervous when Ashby was in after the first out or so...

.

Posted
1 minute ago, TURBO said:

Am I the only one who is a "little bit" nervous to see Megill tonight?

Let's hope he is locked in!

100%

Posted
Just now, TURBO said:

Am I the only one who is a "little bit" nervous to see Megill tonight?

Let's hope he is locked in!

There’s not a single person on here who isn’t nervous. Megill is immaterial to that.

  • Like 4

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, TURBO said:

Am I the only one who is a "little bit" nervous to see Megill tonight?

Let's hope he is locked in!

I'm always a bit nervous until I see if his curveball is in control

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, TURBO said:

Am I the only one who is a "little bit" nervous to see Megill tonight?

Let's hope he is locked in!

I'm nervous about everything right now.

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted
Just now, etranger said:

Throw strikes, then throw more strikes.  
 

Followed by more strikes.

And if necessary.....even more strikes.

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
  • Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...