Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

I'm pretending the Ueck letter didn't happen...

  • Like 2
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted

How good is this? 😃

Unlucky 13 indeed.

Just so very very happy for the lads.

The lack of carry-on from them after the game speaks volumes. They know they really haven't done anything yet.

Dodgers eh? Dare I say it, it's like deja vu all over again 😂

A Brewers fan from country New South Wales

Posted
1 minute ago, Bulldogboy said:

I want so bad to like Murphy but doing stuff like this the kids pressers just make me not love him

Cubs fans would welcome you with open arms. Do it the Counsell way then. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Pretty decent IGT. Helps to have the lead for a lot of it. We did “miraculously “ win the game. In all seriousness, just a great team. Love the players and Murph. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Posted
5 minutes ago, Bulldogboy said:

I want so bad to like Murphy but doing stuff like this the kids pressers just make me not love him

Good thing the players love him and it sounds like pretty much everyone in baseball does as well. Somehow they look past his kids at the press conferences.

  • Like 3
Posted

Wow, Murphy just said in his interview from the jubilant clubhouse that "we're going in to beat the Dodgers."  And then he repeated it over.  

No more of this "shucks, we're the underdogs and no one knows who we are" type approach.  

**** just got real.

  • Love 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, baseball101 said:

Good thing the players love him and it sounds like pretty much everyone in baseball does as well. Somehow they look past his kids at the press conferences.

I’ve got the guy you quoted on Ignore so I miss his Debbie Downer takes, but it’s nice to know he’s still keeping it real 15 minutes after a clinching win. 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
  • Love 1

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
31 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

Jetes, Papi, and ARod.

EAT IT.

Boy, those goofballs are singing a different tune now.  They must not have seen many of our games this year.  Did they think we won 103 games with smoke and mirrors?

Posted
13 minutes ago, baseball101 said:

Good thing the players love him and it sounds like pretty much everyone in baseball does as well. Somehow they look past his kids at the press conferences.

Good thing 99.9% of Brewers nation loves him, too. 

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, Pugger said:

Boy, those goofballs are singing a different tune now.  They must not have seen many of our games this year.  Did they think we won 103 games with smoke and mirrors?

You were singing the same tune as them pregame and during the first four innings

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Posted
9 minutes ago, Underachiever said:

I’ve got the guy you quoted on Ignore so I miss his Debbie Downer takes, but it’s nice to know he’s still keeping it real 15 minutes after a clinching win. 

Same guy compared Chourio to Tyrone Taylor 😂

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted
19 minutes ago, HarveysWBs said:

Poor Coop doesn’t drink and is desperately trying to keep the booze out of his Fanta, haha. Good luck, my man.

I respect Coop’s ability to not participate. I’ve been a non-drinker for 44 years & sometimes it is awkward for people.

  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, edfunderburk said:

I respect Coop’s ability to not participate. I’ve been a non-drinker for 44 years & sometimes it is awkward for people.

Well done.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Posted

Kudos to everyone that took the mound today, of course. But I'm gonna give special props to the bottom 4 spots in the order for their ABs tonite. There were a lot of baserunners the last two games, and they were this close to scoring 5-6 runs both today & yesterday. And check the other postseason scores if you don't think that's significant. Keep grinding like the last couple of days; that's the only way to break through.

Yelich & Frelick playing--and contributing--reminds me of '81. Sorry about the old man memory lane stuff, but the Brewers made the postseason for the first time. At 3B they had Don Money, who had a very sub-par year, and Roy Howell, who was mediocre with the bat & not a great glove man. They also had Sal Bando, who only played in 32 games & hit .200 in what was his last year. Bando wound up starting at 3B in every playoff game & was fairly productive. Little things. Things you might not be able to give day-in and day-out over six months but can make all the difference in a short, tight & very intense series.

Matching LA in getting 3 days off is pretty big.

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...