Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Petco is absolutely rocking. If the Padres advance, feels crucial on the road against them to get off to early leads. Don't let that crowd get rocking.

Posted

The Peacock picture on my TV is a little choppy.

It’s fine on my iPad.

it’s only like that on the game, not on the ads

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.
Posted

San Diego does seem fired up, but how sweet is it to watch PCA leap at the wall, in vain, TWICE in the first inning of a playoff game? For a second, I thought he caught the first one. Had to notice the celebrating bullpen to know it was a homer.

 

Posted

I watched the Philly/Braves game this afternoon and there were lot of empty seats in Atlanta.  The Braves took the lead with a 3 run HR in the bottom of the 8th.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I watched the Philly/Braves game this afternoon and there were lot of empty seats in Atlanta.  The Braves took the lead with a 3 run HR in the bottom of the 8th.

Announced attendance was 30,127 against a capacity of 41,000

Posted
2 minutes ago, BruisedCrew said:

The Peacock picture on my TV is a little choppy.

It’s fine on my iPad.

it’s only like that on the game, not on the ads

Peacock looked bad for the White Sox/Astros game.  Regular NBC was fuzzy at times during the NY/Res Sox game.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Frisbee Slider said:

Announced attendance was 30,127 against a capacity of 41,000

I do feel bad for the teams that get stuck with the short end of the stick with the earliest start time. Even for the playoffs it's tough to sell out a 2pm local start on a Tuesday on two days notice.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Peacock looked bad for the White Sox/Astros game.  Regular NBC was fuzzy at times during the NY/Res Sox game.

My picture was better when it came back for the second inning. 

I get Peacock through Spectrum and I’ve had issues with it before.

I had no problems with the White Sox game.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.
Posted
14 minutes ago, Just Some Guy said:

Day-um, the Padres look good.

While I can't cheer for the Cubs to win I can cheer for the Padres to lose.

Posted
9 minutes ago, wallus said:

It doesn't appear that Bregman can see at all at the plate

He did hit 2 HR in the game in Tampa but this is his first night game since he got hit.

Posted

Imagine getting destroyed 9-0 against your most hated rivals. And a couple of in-state guys (Rice and Schlittler) doing it to you. That has to suck.

Chicago delenda est

Community Moderator
Posted

I’m enjoying the beat down with Craig squirming in the dugout. The Cubs’ pitching does not belong in the postseason, I don’t care how good the Padres look against it. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, owbc said:

I’m enjoying the beat down with Craig squirming in the dugout. The Cubs’ pitching does not belong in the postseason, I don’t care how good the Padres look against it. 

This is a solid point. Brewers offense looked pretty good against the Cubs pitching last year and then had a rough transition to the Dodgers pitching.

Posted
55 minutes ago, yourout said:

While I can't cheer for the Cubs to win I can cheer for the Padres to lose.

Im just rooting for a 3 game series with all going 12+ innings. Not a great start so far.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...