Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Community Moderator
Posted

ABS 100% can't come soon enough.  This isn't just a run of the mill up, this is a playoff level ump... Why do we want him impacting the game?

  • Like 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, Bulldogboy said:

Watching this game does anyone feel like Vaughn should be on the bench? Just asking. 

Not against a lefty starting. It was a mistake any way you slice it. 

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

You've got to challenge that...i know theres only 1 left, but at some point you've got to give your offense more of an advantage. 

Was it a ball?  I couldn't tell.

Posted
4 minutes ago, BCF said:

 

Against an elite swing and miss pitcher. Something was going on I refuse to believe "good approach"

Posted
Just now, BCF said:

Padres have 2 balls hit over 100 MPH the entire game 

Said it before, they got singled out earlier, and didnt help themselves with sloppy defense around that.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Bulldogboy said:

Watching this game does anyone feel like Vaughn should be on the bench? Just asking. 

No we obviously need Yeli in there doing jack ****

Posted

Honest; it's hard for me to enjoy playoff baseball if my team is in it. I cannot embrace the stress these days. Just let the regular season go on forever. I'll have that double Scotch now.

  • Like 2
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
  • Love 1
Posted
1 minute ago, baseball101 said:

Did I hear that Joey is 2-34 in the playoffs?

Ill have to check the peripherals to make sure, but I don't think that's very good.

Posted
Just now, Nola Beery said:

Honest; it's hard for me to enjoy playoff baseball if my team is in it. I cannot embrace the stress these days. Just let the regular season go on forever. I'll have that double Scotch now.

Right there with you. I'm not even enjoying this. Chest is tight and have headache.

  • Like 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, baseball101 said:

Did I hear that Joey is 2-34 in the playoffs?

Yes. That was mentioned. Seems to be a black hole in the lineup during the playoffs. Good bit of 2025 regular season and some of 2026 also. But particularly in the postseason.

Posted
1 minute ago, Nola Beery said:

Honest; it's hard for me to enjoy playoff baseball if my team is in it. I cannot embrace the stress these days. Just let the regular season go on forever. I'll have that double Scotch now.

Eh, you don't control any of it.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
1 minute ago, Nola Beery said:

Honest; it's hard for me to enjoy playoff baseball if my team is in it. I cannot embrace the stress these days. Just let the regular season go on forever. I'll have that double Scotch now.

I want my memory of this season to be unspoiled, no matter what happens. It certainly deserves to be treasured for a long time.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Chicago delenda est

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...