Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, MoreTrife said:

I hate Ortiz right now.

I was annoyed for a second but realized Chourio was next and calmed down pretty quick.

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, SeaBass said:

I was annoyed for a second but realized Chourio was next and calmed down pretty quick.

Chourio is... a legitimate superstar when he's NOT chasing. It's so obvious. 

Not lets get another good AB from Yelich!

.

Posted
1 minute ago, craigharmann said:

 

That’s turned out well.

I mean it did last inning, they got out of it. It’s playoff baseball. It’s an elimination game for them. There is no real goal in mind for Stammen right now other than winning this singular game.

Posted

Its just best if I have no expectations for Yelich no matter how he is going.

  • Like 1
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
1 minute ago, Devinep said:

Off the bat I thought Churio had yet another hard hit out 

I feel like every hard hit ball is finding a glove, but little better tonight! 

Now, lets see Yelly turn on one here!

.

Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

I mean it did last inning, they got out of it. It’s playoff baseball. It’s an elimination game for them. There is no real goal in mind for Stammen right now other than winning this singular game.

Oh no, I totally get it. He’d pitch King, Pivetta, whoever he can.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...