Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

Nah, I'm not bringing Mis into this game like this. Ashby and then play it by ear, but I'd go Uribe and Megill extended vs Mis in that situation. 

Murph will pull an all time hunch and get Harrison a 9 out save

Verified Member
Posted
9 minutes ago, greenlawler said:

You sell out here.....you have the foot on the throat. You put Miz in for one, you put Uribe in for two, and then use Megiill

 

I don't think I'd count on Uribe for 2.

  • Like 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
3 minutes ago, ImissDougMelvin said:

If Bauers gets on, Pratt MUST bunt

What a TERRIBLE idea... that I definitely did not also say and post!

.

Posted

Lol that ball was clearly smoked into the corner fair and the announcer seemed to be like … “uh.. maybe?”

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Community Moderator
Posted

Did that hit the ceiling?

  • WHOA SOLVDD 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, TURBO said:

I don't think I'd count on Uribe for 2.

You don't need to, but maybe 4 guys or... just see how it goes. If Ashby is shoving, no reason to yank him. 

But lets add some runs. 

.

Verified Member
Posted
9 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Let's say by some miracle we take this series.  The way we are hitting isn't gonna cut it against LA.

buzzkill

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

Lol that ball was clearly smoked into the corner fair and the announcer seemed to be like … “uh.. maybe?”

He was very unenthusiastic. 

Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

What a TERRIBLE idea... that I definitely did not also say and post!

I need his apology to Gasser before I engage further, 

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...