Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

It's SO clear the Pads are pressing now. Just KEEP putting together good ABs, making them work and no free ****. If they get on, make it because they beat you. 

Also, if I'M running the team, Ashby is 100% getting the first batter next inning... then see how that goes.

I know they have... Boegarts, Campusano and... I think Crownenworth, so a couple RHPs, but... he's dealing and only at 21 pitches. This is why you gave him a contract extension.  

.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
2 minutes ago, BCF said:

I would pitch Ashby in the 7th and save Uribe for top of the order in the 8th 

Only 21 pitches now, my thoughts too. Have Uribe ready for the top of the order, but let Ashby keep rolling.

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, CheezWizHed said:

I have to say that the announcers are greatly improved tonight.  My TV is muted, but still...

Then how do you know they are better if your tv is muted?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, TURBO said:

Then how do you know they are better if your tv is muted?

I haven't heard a single dumb comment! 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 4
  • Love 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, 82brewcrew82 said:

Do they dare use Miller for two tonight.

They’ll use him for 3

Posted
Just now, greenlawler said:

Three innings to victory lets shut them out

 

I just think you stick with Ashby for one more hitter... see how he looks. Maybe he gives you another IP?

  • Like 1

.

Posted

LOL watch 2 go down the middle and swing at a ball completely out of the zone.  Well at least it wasn’t another 4-3.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...