Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community Moderator
Posted

Ashby is a bad, bad man...

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, TURBO said:

I'm pulling his ass right here.

Can't walk the 8 hitter, just can't do it.

Happy as hell to be wrong!  Way to go AA!

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted

Imagine if he had called that a ball because Contreras was getting up to throw the ball and we had no challenges left. 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted

6 OUTS TO GO. 

I'm a LITTLE tempted to go Megill, then Uribe. Is that... crazy? I'd rather see Megill vs Tatis, Merrill and Machado?

  • Love 1

.

Posted
Just now, Strike4 said:

What a game for Ashby - that was a clutch 9 innings

Sure felt like 9 innings 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
  • Love 1

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

That batter is going to be seeing that curveball in his nightmares.

Ashby is so filshy when he's on!

TACK ON HERE! PRESSURE'S ON THEM!!!!

  • Like 1

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...