Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

What a game. Great pitching.

Trust your guys and they shall reward. Mitchell and Bauers lead the offense to a clinching win.

  • Like 1
Posted
5 hours ago, BrewerFan said:

I think you're probably right, BUT... to me, the process is almost as important at this point. 

Lara doesn't look like a scared 21-year-old kid. Mitchell, he looks... a bit scared. Plus, I'm honestly not sure Lara isn't our best defensive option. Not the reason to start him, but I like the ABs Lara has given you. 

Garrett Mitchell, your position player game MVP.

Funny how that's been how the season has gone.  Guy has a rough stretch... then wins a few games for them.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Posted

So scared. Baseball is not a sport where you work yourself up into a psychotic tizzy like football. You gotta be calm. I don't know how they aren't tight. I guess that's when Murph earns his MOY awards.

  • Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...