Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Has any one made a post about former Brewers in the Playoffs? I always like seeing that. Last night watching the Braves game I was surprised to see Rowdy Tellez get an at bat, and Brewer Hincklin pinch running.

Verified Member
Posted
10 hours ago, yourout said:

I remember when Walt Weiss was a skinny little shortstop.

I remember when he was playing in Madison.

 

Posted

Since Nyjer Morgan’s Game 5 walk-off hit in the 2011 NLDS, Morgan has thrown a ceremonial first pitch twice. Prior to Game 1 in 2018 and Game 2 of 2026.

Both games had an ending result of the Brewers winning in walk-off fashion.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Posted
13 minutes ago, MrTPlush said:

Since Nyjer Morgan’s Game 5 walk-off hit in the 2011 NLDS, Morgan has thrown a ceremonial first pitch twice. Prior to Game 1 in 2018 and Game 2 of 2026.

Both games had an ending result of the Brewers winning in walk-off fashion.

 

Baseball, man. Baseball.

My first reaction to this was: he should throw every first pitch!

My second reaction was: wait, no way my heart can take many more of these walk-off wins.

I'd like a few 6-1 playoff Ws if the Brewers don't mind.

  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...