Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, Bulldogboy said:

Bauers should not be hitting 2. Sorry 

Exactly. I don't care that he's in the lineup but he shouldn't getting the 2nd most ABs tonight. 

Posted
Just now, owbc said:

Only a matter of time, we’re looking confident at the plate 

I bet the Padres have the pen warm to start the 4th.  They're not letting this starter get into a jam

  • Like 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

Swing the bat Jake

I wish Vaughn was in his spot tonight

I strongly disagree with Vaughn only getting 2 ABs in 21 innings in this series. I just don’t understand it. 

  • Like 5
Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

I bet the Padres have the pen warm to start the 4th.  They're not letting this starter get into a jam

Ehh Miller is down and their pen has been worked. Piveta has been the Padres best starter down the stretch 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

“******** it, Merrill”

I’m dying 

I think we got a little window into why the players love him

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted

bunting in the 3rd inning is a choice

  • Like 2
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006
Posted
Just now, ImissDougMelvin said:

Relax. There has been no damage done yet

Nah, not for a pitcher prone to blow ups.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Verified Member
Posted

Padres fans were complaining about Taylor being DH and playing today and he does that 

Verified Member
Posted

Amazing what one pitch can do. Had the 8-hitter 1-2 and instead of going back to the pitch he couldn't handle, threw him a fastball for a base hit.

Posted
1 minute ago, dlk9s said:

Amazing what one pitch can do. Had the 8-hitter 1-2 and instead of going back to the pitch he couldn't handle, threw him a fastball for a base hit.

Yep.....if he was going to throw the 2 seemer it needed to be down and in....not over the plate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...