Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I'm beginning to think Vaughn is in Murphy's doghouse.  I can't imagine any other reason.

It's been this way all season long, this is nothing new.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Team Canada said:

If we don't score a run I think this board will explode.

Do we have the fire dept on standby 

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, craigharmann said:

So what is the point of bringing Ray out for 15 pitches? Rookie manager.

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

This ain’t a regular season game. 

OK so put in Patrick and give up runs.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Bulldogboy said:

Ortiz is the key here. 

I fear they're going to try to squeeze bunt or contact play to mess this up. 

There are two ABs to get this run in, we'll see what Ortiz does and what they do with Chourio. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...