Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, ImissDougMelvin said:

He pitched well, but he still makes me incredibly nervous. He always gives up HR's and he can't miss bats. 

He did great tonight.

  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

We aren't getting the big inning, but we are putting serious pressure on these Padre pitchers.

even if we need to go to game 5, their pen will be so spent getting there. not to mention we're getting multiple looks at these guys

  • Like 1
Posted
10 minutes ago, Pugger said:

This pitcher Adam has a weird delivery.

I intended to post that very comment a few times in this series. I hate his motion. I would not want to hit against him. His motion is indeed odd. 

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Valentín Viña said:

2 runs still doesn't feel safe. One more and I'll relax a little. 

I won't feel good or safe until we are ahead by 4 or more.  That is my safe zone.

  • Like 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Community Moderator
Posted

Morejon being unavailable has definitely been a factor in this series. Sure, they have one great pitcher looming, but we have our whole BP left to throw at them. I'm very concerned right now if I'm a Padres fan.

Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

He did great tonight.

Just as he's been doing for a while now.

  • Like 3
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
1 minute ago, RobertCrawley said:

He did great tonight.

There' a disconnect because he struggled a bit coming back from TJ, but he has been outstanding. 

Ashby, need another GB here.... NOT a FB 5 feet before the plate. 

.

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, edfunderburk said:

I intended to post that very comment a few times in this series. I hate his motion. I would not want to hit against him. His motion is indeed odd. 

Shades of Keith Foulke.

Posted
Just now, Team Canada said:

Morejon being unavailable has definitely been a factor in this series. Sure, they have one great pitcher looming, but we have our whole BP left to throw at them. I'm very concerned right now if I'm a Padres fan.

That's essentially my take, too. Padres are also pretty *lucky* that we haven't delivered the big hit against some of these relievers who appear to be generally cooked. Some hard EVs but nothing to show.. yet. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...