Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, Brian said:

That is why Turang is batting cleanup.

Huh?  I don't get it.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, MoreTrife said:

Sick of such little runs. Please score some runs. Need less stress.

Going into today we were tied for 2nd in the DS in runs. It's just been a low scoring round.

That said, real uninspiring start. This first inning for Gasser is so huge.

Verified Member
Posted
2 hours ago, RobertCrawley said:

I think the old wily manager is trying to get into the head of the Padres.

I'd rather he get into the heads of the Brewers.

Posted
Just now, Branyanisthegoat said:

Buehler isnt normally averaging 97 on bis sinker 1st inning, is he?

Don't worry, he sucks........or so I was told.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
1 hour ago, MrTPlush said:

Lara has 72 PAs against lefties this year. I wouldn’t call that small. He has never in his professional career hit lefties better than righties…so I’d guess his struggles against lefties is probably factual.

Mitchell’s 13 PAs in the playoffs this year, definitely a microscopic sample.

I’m not really confident in Mitchell at this point, but that doesn’t really make me want to trust Lara just because we haven’t seen him suck yet. He went 0-4 in a game though, so I guess we kinda did. I’m pretty confident Lara would be just as bad or worse. 
 

 

You wouldn't call 72 PAs small, but Mitchell's is microscopic? 

OK... I certainly agree that Mitchell's is very small... not that 72 PAs is "not small." 

But there also has to be some feel. Mitchell clearly appears lost up there. 

I'm more confident Lara can battle and use his legs to do some damage and stay in an at bat. But, hey, Mitchell is playing so, I'm going to hope you're right and he can reset and give us some competitive at bats. 

.

Posted

I go through phases of telling myself it’s just a game and no matter how much I love this team, my life doesn’t fundamentally change and phases of pure nervous hell. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Posted
Just now, Uwbadgers442 said:

I go through phases of telling myself it’s just a game and no matter how much I love this team, my life doesn’t fundamentally change and phases of pure nervous hell. 

Exactly.  You have zero control or affect on any of this.

  • Like 1
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...