Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, 82brewcrew82 said:

Wow, shocked he scored on that.

Shocked he went... but I don't care!

Pressure back on SD. 

BIG spot for Bauers!

.

Posted
1 minute ago, tomwopat said:

I don’t know what is more insane, bunting with two on nobody out or playing the infield in in the fifth inning.

Standard overthinking and overmanaging in the postseason.

Community Moderator
Posted

Speed kills!

  • Like 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

Dude how the hell did Cooper score on that?

Relatively easy too. Didn't seem like the LF was ready to throw. Kind of caught it off to the side without his feet behind him.

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

Shocked he went... but I don't care!

Pressure back on SD. 

BIG spot for Bauers!

What is going on with him tonight.

Posted

The starters are out and we are tied and they don't have Miller or Adam after this inning. The momentum is firmly with us and the 'dread' has to be setting in for SoCal.

Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, MrTPlush said:

Standard overthinking and overmanaging in the postseason.

How is that overthinking and over managing?

Posted
13 minutes ago, 82brewcrew82 said:

Whats wrong with a bullpen day.  You have Drohan, Harrison and Patrick ready.

It's the playoffs, they don't get the runner on second in extras.  Playoff games can and have gone 18 innings recently.

Community Moderator
Posted
Just now, Opening Day said:

Never takes a day off either

Well...only once.  But not again. 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

Dude how the hell did Cooper score on that?

The LF caught the ball that’s how.  His momentum was taking him to 1B side and had to delay his throw by a second.  If the CF catches that Pratt is out by a mile.

Posted
Just now, Just Some Guy said:

I've tried to like Cooper Pratt's haircut, but it just not very flattering. 

Yes... that's my focus this game as well...!

  • WHOA SOLVDD 3

.

Posted
Just now, nate82 said:

The LF caught the ball that’s how.  His momentum was taking him to 1B side and had to delay his throw by a second.  If the CF catches that Pratt is out by a mile.

He had all day to get there... 

Willy overly aggressive here... two hangers. 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, LouisEly said:

It's the playoffs, they don't get the runner on second in extras.  Playoff games can and have gone 18 innings recently.

That'd be a problem in any scenario.  Don't see how that's a relevant argument.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
Just now, bm1090 said:

That slider is pretty filthy, weird release too.

It's nice, but up in the zone like that?

And that saves a run... DAMN!!!

Maybe Turang can come through here. 

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...